The Ribeskin CO2 Carboxy is a needle-free therapy that boost skin metabolism and natural production of oxygen. Carboxy therapy makes skin dramatically brighter, fresher, even-toned, less-lined and supple after first use. This treatment is also effective for bruising, swelling, and acne treatment. Ribeskin CO2 treatment has shown 0 side effects since its development making it an ideal therapy to be used in dermatological procedures, spas and salons as side treatments.
- CO2 Gel 750 ml
- ROLL SHEET 800 x 25cm (315" x 9.8")
- EP + After Care Booster Gel 70 grms
- EP + After Care Booster Gel 70 grms x 2
- Suitable as a pre-treatment prior to dermatological procedures or as a biweekly skin treatment.
- Should not be used directly after Fraxel laser, other laser or MTS treatments. (to be used after minimum 1 week)
- Should not be used on open wounds
Wrap the stimulated area with gauze or kitchen wrap during procedure, to prevent CO2 from evaporating, this will maximize the effect of lifting, brightening, etc.