CARBOXY CO2 SHEETS is essential for carboxy therapy. Revolutionary needle-free carboxy therapy helps boost skin's metabolism and natural production of oxygen providing deep down hydration. Skin will look dramatically brighter, fresher and more even toned after one use. This treatment is also effective for healing inflammation due to acne. It is the key to radiant, more youthful skin! High level of CO2 concentration suitable for professional use, in comparison to the level of CO2 concentration in preexisting commercial CO2 CARBOXY THERAPY product on the market. Application:Recommended to wrap the stimulated area of skin with either gauze or kitchen wrap during the procedure, to prevent CO2 from evaporating, which will maximize the effect of treatment such as lifting, brightening, etc.
Carboxy CO2 Therapy has been proven to be effective in many areas of skin enhancements such as:
1. Whitening- Carboxy CO2 becomes an active vasodepressor and this reaction activates blood circulation; since this action discharges wastes efficiently, it has a great impact on whitening facial skin. It not only treats spots such as freckles but also enhances overall skin tone.
2. Moisturizing- Carboxy CO2 Gel lets the skin keep the balance between water and oil.
3. Wrinkle Reduction- It is never too early nor too late for wrinkle care. Mini Carboxy System CO2 Gel promotes active protein synthesis and metabolism of the skin cells. It enhances elasticity, tightens, and treats as well as prevents wrinkles.
4. Treatment of acne and acne scars- Proper acne care should treat the inflammation inside the follicle as well as purge the skin of bacteria and waste. Carboxy CO2 Gel accelerates the blood flow and discharges wastes, and reduces anti-inflammation. These reactions not only treat the acne but also prevents it from forming by recovering the self-regenerative ability of the skin.
5. Reduction of stretch marks- Through activating blood circulation, protein synthesis, and re-creating damaged collagen layer.
6. Cellulite reduction- Carboxy CO2 Gel was first used in aesthetic therapies because of its effect on reducing subcutaneous fat and cellulites.
Caution Please ensure eyes and mouth are covered before treatment. The product should not be used on open wounds.
After treatment, the stimulated area of skin must be relieved with Natural RX masks, cooling machines or cold towels.
Active Ingredients Plant extracts, Adenosine
Product Includes Roll sheet 800 x 25 cm (315" x 9.8" )